SQL Server Data Access Components Released!
September 27, 2007
Core Lab extends its SDAC product with new functionality providing support for more
SQL Server features.
SDAC 4.30 became tighter integrated with SQL Server. Now SDAC provides native access
to members of SQL Server User-defined Types. Also SDAC 4.30 supports Distributed
Transactions and Query Notifications mechanisms. Along with these main features,
SDAC 4.30 introduces many features of less importance. Here is the complete list
of SDAC 4.30 features:
- Added enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Added support for distributed transactions with the new TMSTransaction component
- Added support for Query Notifications with the new TMSChangeNotification component
- Improved support for SQL Server Compact Edition with the new TMSCompactConnection
- Added support for getting results from queries with the FOR XML clause in a readable
- Added ability to lock records and tables
- TMSMetaData is enhanced with more schema row sets
- Added support for connection encryption without certificate validation
- Added ability to force record fetch for datasets open in FetchAll=False mode
- Added support for detailed error messages output to DBMonitor
We hope that professional developers will appreciate SDAC 4.30 at its true value.
At this page you can download the evaluation edition
of SDAC 4.30. Users of SDAC Professional Edition with an active subscription can
download SDAC 4.30 from the private area of our site.
For detailed information on SDAC please refer to the product page.
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it in our
feedback page. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account
your development needs.