dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server 1.10 Released!
July 28, 2009
Devart development team is glad to present dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server 1.10, a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of Microsoft SQL Server databases.
The new version facilitates data comparison and synchronization by providing the following improvements:
- New data synchronization options were added that allow disabling triggers, dropping or recreating keys and indexes during data synchronization
- New data comparison option was added that allows ignoring TIMESTAMP columns during comparison
- The ability to copy the action plan and list of warnings in synchronization wizard was added
- Faster comparison of tables
- InvalidOperationException when showing data comparison results was fixed
- Bug with table columns describe was fixed
- Bug with foreign key describing was fixed
Download a free 30-day trial version of dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server 1.10 and take advantage of the improvements.
Go to Data Compare Feedback Page and tell us what you think about the new product. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.