dotConnect Data Providers Will Sim-Ship with Visual Studio 2010!
February 25, 2010
Devart, Visual Studio Industry Partner, announces plans to simultaneously-ship dotConnect data providers for
SQL Server, and universal data
provider* with Visual Studio 2010.
Professional Edition of dotConnect data providers for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
and SQLite is shipped with Entity Developer tool for modeling and code generation
for LINQ to SQL and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
The list of key dotConnect technology advantages includes:
- High performance ADO.NET data provider
- Database-specific extensions
- Visual Studio integration
- RAD development framework
- Advanced components and wizards
- Maximum design time support
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions
- ASP.NET providers
- Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block
- Powerful tools for database management
dotConnect can be used in all areas of modern application development: web applications
and services, windows forms applications, mobile and enterprise development. dotConnect
relies on basement of high performance, perfect stability, flawless security, wide
featurelist, and reliable support.
Follow the links below to download the providers or view complete features list
and recent changes in the products:
* dotConnect Universal does not support LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.