Improved SQL Formatter in dbForge SQL Complete v.4.5 Beta!
December 5, 2013
dbForge SQL Complete, v 4.5 beta contains a variety of features and improvements actualized by our qualified developers to make your SQL coding more intuitive and efficient!
Integration to Visual Studio 2013 is supported
SQL Complete features are now available in Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
New code formatter features
- New Option: Add empty line after GO
- New Option: Enclose identifiers within square brackets 
- New Option: Add parentheses when inserting functions
- New Option: Enable autoformat words while typing
- New Option: Alias Text Case - As in declaration
- Code formatter functionality is available even if SQL Complete is disabled
Refresh suggestions cache
- Automatic suggestions cache refresh by specified time is added
- New option: Refresh suggestions cache on detecting changes on a server
Code completion support is expanded
- SET IDENTITY INSERT tables suggestion
- XML variables suggestion in the FROM statement
- New snippets are added
- Objects describe performance is improved
- Formatting CASE options are redesigned
Learn more about the prices and available editions at the dbForge SQL Complete purchase page.
Download a trial version of dbForge SQL Complete and try out its functionalities within a free 30-day trial period.