Advanced Database Management in dbForge Studio for SQL Server v3.8 Beta!
May 29, 2014
Devart is glad to announce the release of dbForge Studio for SQL Server v3.8 Beta.
In the new version, we considerably expanded the possibilities for managing SQL Server databases. Now you can easily edit, copy,
attach, detach, backup and restore databases from one server to another. The new version also includes support of the
latest version of SQL Server as well as a wide range of enhancements and bug fixes.
The most essential new features include:
- SQL Server 2014 support
- Database Backup and Restore features are added
- Generate Script of an entire database
- Possibility to attach and detach a database is added
- Copying a database from one server to another using the MS Agent is possible now
- Database Visual Editor is added
- Coloring a database connection according to the document category is possible now
- Objects' dependencies view is supported
- Opened tabs restore when application starts is added
For the full list of new features and improvements, see What's New in 3.8 Beta.
Learn more about the prices and available editions at the
dbForge Studio for SQL Server purchase page.
Download a trial version of
dbForge Studio for SQL Server and try out its functionalities within a free 30-day trial period.
Visit our UserVoice forum to see what features will be implemented in the next release. Also, you can share your
own ideas about new features you want to see in dbForge Studio for SQL Server.