Meet Updated dbForge Developer Bundle with New Add-in for Monitoring SQL Server Performance!
August 31, 2017
We are glad to announce the release of the updated dbForge Developer Bundle for SQL Server.
Now, the set of the bundle includes dbForge Monitor, a FREE add-in for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (MS SSMS) that allows you to track and improve SQL Server performance. The tool includes a bunch of metrics showing what is going on on the server in detail. With the comprehensive functionality, including Wait Statistics, Data IO, and Top Queries, you can easily detect and troubleshoot server slowdowns and bottlenecks.
Also, all tools of the bundle have been updated with new features and major improvements.
For complete lists of new features and improvements for every tool, see the following pages:
- What's New in dbForge SQL Complete, v5.7
- What's New in dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server, v4.3
- What's New in dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server, v4.4
- What's New in dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server, v3.12
- What's New in dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server, v4.0
- What's New in dbForge Index Manager, v1.3
- What's New in dbForge Documenter, v1.2
- What's New in dbForge Source Control, v1.3
- What's New in dbForge Search, v2.1
- What's New in dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server, v1.3
- What's New in SQL Decryptor, v3.1
- What's New in dbForge Unit Test, v1.3
- What's New in dbForge Data Pump, v1.3
Buy Developer Bundle for SQL Server now and get a significant discount as compared to purchasing each tool separately.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Developer Bundle and other Devart products for SQL Server.