Meet the first release of Devart ODBC Drivers for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite!
May 20, 2015
Devart team is proud to introduce a new product line - ODBC Drivers. We believe we can offer the best features, quality, and technical support for database application developers.
The most significant features in this version are:
Direct Mode - allows to connect to your databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding DB client software, thus simplifying application deployment process and increasing performance.
- Our drivers are compatible with major and the latest versions of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and SQLite.
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
- Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Advanced data conversion from DBMS data types to native ODBC data types.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications.
You can try the new version here:
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always
glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.