The new version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server v5.2 now supports SQL Server 2016
June 24, 2016
We are glad to announce the new release of
dbForge Studio for SQL Server v5.2, the tool for SQL Server management and development.
The new version supports SQL Server 2016 and includes a bunch of new features and improvements
for database architects, developers, and DBAs, including redesigned Database Search, improved Schema Comparison,
enhanced Data Generator, and more.
New Features and Improvements
- SQL Server 2016 support
- Totally redesigned Database Search (objects and data)
- Redesigned Visual Table Editor
- Visual View Editor
Improved SQL Completion:
- Objects suggestions in CROSS/OUTER APPLY statement
- Suggestion of compound phrases
- Improved suggestion performance
- Several Formatter options and profiles
- Improved and enhanced Schema Comparison Tool
Improved Source Control:
- Support for version control command-line client
- Plastic SCM predefined template
- Undo Local Changes
Improved Data Generation:
- Updated RegExp and Python generators
- JSON generator
- Check Constraint generator
- 15+ new meaningful generators
- Command-line interface for index management
a trial version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server now and evaluate its benefits for free during a 30-day trial period.
to participate in discussions around the Devart software, including dbForge Studio for SQL Server. Find
answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Studio for SQL Server and other
products for SQL Server.