dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL v1.0 Coming Soon!
December 8, 2017
We are glad to announce that dbForge team is currently working on the development of a new tool dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL v1.0 that allows users to manage and develop database objects in PostgreSQL. It has a built-in data designing tool for editing, viewing, and altering the code to meet users' needs.
- Code completion features: list parameters, parameter info, quick info, and complete word
- Retrieve data from a database on a single SQL document
- Truncate a table
- View main information on an object
- Manage settings of tables
- Set either a paginal or auto-search mode by default
- Predefined data type formats
- Azure for PostgreSQL
- Amazon Redshift
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is a FREE tool. Once dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL v1.0 is released, feel free to download it to evaluate all benefits of the tool.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information.