Meet Devart ODBC Driver for Salesforce & The New ODBC Drivers!
November 6, 2015
Devart team is proud to introduce ODBC Driver for Salesforce in our product line - ODBC Drivers.
The most significant features in ODBC Driver for Salesforce are:
Direct Connection to Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com directly via HTTP or using Proxy options: host, port, username, password.
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple Salesforce data types and API.
- Extended SELECT syntax in SQL-92 compatible statements with support for complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, subquery, aggregation functions, etc.
- Support for DML allowing you to INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE data in Salesforce CRM the same way as in SQL databases.
- Bulk updates to Salesforce simplifying and speeding up interaction with Salesforce.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Advanced data conversion from Salesforce data types to native ODBC data types.
- Integration with 3rd-party data analyses tools and various IDEs.
- Advanced connection string parameters allow any desktop and web applications and tools to configure extensively connection to Salesforce in any environments.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms.
You can try the new driver here:
Moreover, we have improved the whole ODBC Drivers product line:
- Compatibility with Microsoft Visual Studio is improved
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office is improved
- Compatibility with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is improved
- Compatibility with Crystal Reports is improved
- Compatibility with ClikView is improved
- and some others...
You can try the new versions here:
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always
glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.