MySQL 5.7 Supported in dbForge Studio for MySQL v7.0
February 26, 2016
We are glad to announce the new release of dbForge Studio for MySQL, v7.0.
The new version includes support for MySQL 5.7 with JSON data type, support for Percona PAM Authentication, support for Amazon Aurora, improved code refactoring and much more!
New Features and Improvements
Support for MySQL 5.7
- Support for the PASSWORD EXPIRE option in Security Manager
- Support for computed columns
- Support for the JSON Data Type
- Support for Spatial Indexes
- Support for Percona PAM authentication
- Support for the Amazon Aurora connection
- Improved code refactoring
Learn more about the prices and available editions of the MySQL and MariaDB management tool from Devart at the dbForge Studio for MySQL purchase page.
Download trial version of dbForge Studio for MySQL now and evaluate the benefits of the Professional edition features for free during a 30-day trial period.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including dbForge Studio for MySQL. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Studio for MySQL and other products for MySQL.