Meet the first release of Devart ODBC Drivers for Cloud Applications!
July 08, 2016
Devart team is proud to introduce a new product line - ODBC Drivers for Clouds, that provide access to such popular clouds as: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as ExactTarget), Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Salesforce, MailChimp, BigCommerce, and Magento. We believe we can offer the best features, quality, and technical support for cloud application developers.
The most significant features in this version are:
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
- Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access cloud databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Advanced data conversion from cloud data types to native ODBC data types.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications.
You can try the new products here:
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions of Cloud ODBC Drivers, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always
glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.