Meet new DACs release for RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo with Support for Linux!
April 5, 2017
Devart team is glad to present you the most anticipated release of new Delphi Data Access Components for RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo with support for Linux. The latest versions of Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 are also supported. Here we provide our users with a possibility to develop their applications using the best up-to-date IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
In this release we added such significant features as:
- The new UniDAC version includes a new MongoDB provider which allows you to work with a cross-platform document-oriented database MongoDB. Its main features are high performance, easy deployment and comprehensive support for the latest versions of the MongoDB server.
- In DBF provider, we added support for the Direct mode. Using DBF data provider, you can work with a variety of database formats: dBaseIII-dBase10, dBase for Windows, HiPer-Six, FoxPro 2, Visual FoxPro.
- Now, working with Oracle in the Direct mode becomes more appealing, we supported Oracle 12c authentication, Oracle Cloud (DbaaS), Oracle Encryption, Oracle Data Integrity. We also added support for the ANYDATA type.
- What is more, for Interbase and Firebird, you have an opportunity to manage batch operations using a transaction and to obtain an active transaction number using DBMonitor.
- In NexusDB data provider, we added support for using ConnectionString and the TFmtBCD fields.
This release includes a wide range of other improvements and capabilities. Visit the product page to find out more.
You can try the new versions here:
|UniDAC 7.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|ODAC 10.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|SDAC 8.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|MyDAC 9.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|IBDAC 6.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|PgDAC 5.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|LiteDAC 3.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|VirtualDAC 10.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail. There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.