TMetric Introduces Major Update and Subscription Plans
June 7, 2017
Great news everyone! We have released a major update for TMetric service with tones of new features, enhancements, and a fresh new look.
Since the first release, we have improved TMetric greatly, added a bunch of new features and polished the user interface. Over the last months, we've seen our work rewarded with growing number of users joining TMetric and better ratings. This inspires us to work even harder to make a great app that everyone wants. We decided that it's time to introduce paid subscription plans for TMetric.
Until today, TMetric was completely Free for teams of any size. Now, we are introducing three pricing plans Free, Professional, and Business.
- Free plan is now limited to 5 users per account. It has kept most of the features, gaining new ones as well.
- Professional plan adds billable rates and task management. The service fee is $4 per user/ month if billed annually, $5 if billed monthly.
- Business plan adds cost rates and time sync features for integrations with JIRA and Redmine. The service fee is $6 per user/ month if billed annually, $7 if billed monthly.
30 days trial periodWe offer a 30-day free trial for both Professional and Business plans.
- Paid subscriptions
- Task management
- Time synchronization with JIRA
- Time synchronization with Redmine
- New look and feel
- Bulk edit for time entries
- Sign in with TMetric using Google
- Reports improved
- New Timer Integrations
Learn more about all the new features of TMetric.Try the updated TMetric time tracker now for FREE.