Discover new features in the latest UniDAC, LiteDAC and VirtualDAC versions!
January 18, 2018
We are delighted to release the upgraded DAC versions with support for Lazarus 1.8 and FPC 3.0.4, and many other great enhancements and capabilities. Each subsequent release of our Delphi Data Access Components combines experience and developers' needs, thus improving the process of cutting-edge applications development.
The list of main changes made in these product versions can be found below:
- Lazarus is already supported in VirtualDAC.
- In LiteDAC, we supported the Direct Mode in Lazarus.
- Redshift data provider is added to UniDAC allowing you to easily deploy database applications by providing direct access to Amazon Redshift.
- Windows authentication in the Direct Mode is supported in SQLServer data provider.
- Now, SQLite data provider and DBF data provider have support for the Direct Mode in Lazarus.
- Support for backup/restore of triggers and stored procedures is added to MySQL data provider.
- We added support for custom constraints to all DAC products.
Visit the product page to learn more about all the features and improvements.
You can try the new versions here:
|UniDAC 7.2||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|LiteDAC 3.2||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|VirtualDAC 10.3||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail. There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.