Support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0, Direct Mode for ASE, and Much More in the New DACs!
April 25, 2016
Devart team is proud to introduce the new versions of Delphi Data Access Components including such significant features as:
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported and now you can use the latest IDE to develop cross-platform applications.
- Support for the latest Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0.
- Direct Mode is now supported for Adaptive Server Enterprise
- Data Type Mapping performance is improved
- Now you can filter data in the dataset using a BETWEEN statement in the TDADataSet.Filter property.
- Performance of TDALoader on loading data from TDataSet is improved.
- Direct Mode in TUniLoader is supported for SQL Server
- SmartFetch mode in Disconnected mode is supported for SQL Server and MySQL
- Support for utf8mb4 charset is added for MySQL
- A MessageCharset option in PostgreSQL connection specific options is added
- PostgreSQL RepeatableRead and ReadUncommitted transaction isolation levels are added
- Now SQLite Direct Mode is based on the SQLite engine version 3.12.0
- Support for URI filenames is added in SQLite
- An ability to select ODBC Driver Manager is added for ODBC data provider
- Possibility to select a driver is added for MS Access data provider
And many other features are added, you can find their description on the product pages.
You can try the new versions here:
|UniDAC 6.3||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|ODAC 9.7||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|SDAC 7.3||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|MyDAC 8.7||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|IBDAC 5.7||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|PgDAC 4.7||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|LiteDAC 2.7||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|VirtualTable 9.7||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.