The new version of SecureBridge components with cutting-edge features is released!
March 24, 2016
Devart team is proud to introduce the new version of SecureBridge components including such significant features as:
- Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported
- TScMemoryStorage component for storing information about keys, users and certificates in virtual memory is added
- Working with certificates avoiding CryptoAPI is supported
- Working with certificates on Mobile platforms is supported
- The SHA-2-256, SHA-2-512, SHA-2-224, SHA-2-384, and MD5 hash algorithms are supported
- The 'hmac-sha2' HMAC algorithms for using in SSH protocol are supported
- The TScSSHClient.HMACAlgorithms property for specifying the list of acceptable HMAC algorithms is added
- The TScSSHServer.HMACs property for specifying the list of the used HMAC algorithms is added
- The TScSFTPClient.BeforeWriteData event is added
- The capability to import a private key encrypted with AES-CBC algorithm is added
And some other features are added, you can find their description on the product page.
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.