Meet the first release of Devart ODBC Driver for MongoDB!
July 12, 2017
Devart team is proud to announce the new product - ODBC Driver for MongoDB - a perfect solution for accessing and manipulating MongoDB databases!
The features introduced in this release include the following:
- Support for Windows, MacOS and Linux platforms.
- Both NoSQL operations and SQL Syntax are supported.
- Full support for MongoDB data types, as well as standard ODBC API functions.
- Provision of advanced connection string parameters in order to allow any desktop and web applications to access MongoDB from various environments and platforms, which support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
You can try ODBC Driver for MongoDB here:
|ODBC Driver for MongoDB Overview||[ Download ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.