Meet Updated Developer Bundle Products with New Activation Mechanism
April 20, 2017
Devart team is glad to announce the release of the updated dbForge Developer Bundle for SQL Server.
We introduced a new mechanism that activates the Developer Bundle tools (does not apply to free tools). The new activation process protects
you against potential piracy and provides you with the reassurance that you are using an authentic product
that can be trusted with your business data.
Also, with greatly improved visual style, all tools of the bundle look as great as never before.
For complete lists of new features and improvements for every tool, see the following pages:
- What's New in dbForge SQL Complete, v5.6
- What's New in dbForge Source Control, v1.2
- What's New in dbForge Unit Test, v1.2
- What's New in dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server, v4.3
- What's New in dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server, v4.2
- What's New in dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server, v3.11
- What's New in dbForge Documenter for SQL Server, v1.1
- What's New in dbForge Data Pump, v1.2
- What's New in dbForge Index Manager, v1.2
- What's New in dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server, v3.11
- What's New in dbForge Search, v2.1
- What's New in dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server, v1.2
Buy Developer Bundle for SQL Server now and get a significant discount as compared to purchasing each tool separately.
to participate in discussions around Devart software. Find
answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Developer Bundle and other Devart
products for SQL Server.